Cancellation by customer:
· A full refund will be given when the class is NOT sold out, up to the Monday start date of each session.
· When a class is sold out and the session has not begun, a Club credit will be issued valid for the following session. The credit slip will be mailed to you.
· Ricochet will not refund any monies after the session has started.
· After the session starts, credits may be issued for medical reasons only and only with a doctor’s note. Credit will be pro-rated based on the time we receive the doctor’s note.
· Credit is valid for all Ricochet program services and has an expiration date, which is the start of the next program session. Credit must be used by expiration date.
· To use your credit slip you must register in person at the club presenting your credit slip. Phone, fax, or Internet registrations will not be accepted with a credit slip.
Cancellation by Ricochet:
· The Club at Ricochet reserves the right to cancel any class due to low enrollment or scheduling conflicts.
· If a class is canceled, you will be notified by our program director before the start of class. The director will assist in moving the student to an alternate class, or provide a full refund.
· All changes must be done by contact the club directly via telephone at (908) 753-2300. We cannot accept class changes on our website. You must contact the program director for changes.
· All class changes must be done prior to session start date. If a class needs to be changed after the session has begun, there will be a $15 fee per class for all members and nonmembers.
· You will not be charged the $15 fee if the change is required by The Club at Ricochet.